My first post ever, and I can already answer a tag! Ruth from Amongst Spring Blossoms tagged me with the Life's Questions Tag. Thank you very much, Ruth.
Simply, no rules.
1. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
I have three sisters and three brothers.
2. Are you the eldest of the children? If no, what number are you then?
Yes, I'm the eldest. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a brother or a sister older then me, but I guess I'll never know. :) But I quite like being the eldest.
3. Do you collect/save stuff?
Ehm, no. I do write down quotes, but since I'm not really serious about it, you can't call it an actual collection. I am not the collecting kind of person. I do love looking at collections though.
4. Do you have a job (you don't have to answer the question if you don't want to)?
I had one. Delivering newspapers. It was terrible. But now I'm considering getting a much more fun job, like working in a library. That would be so amazing ...
5. How do you celebrate your birthday?
Just simple and quiet. With a cake, presents, watching a movie at night, and lovely e-mails from friends.
6. Do you have an own bedroom, or do you share it? With whom?
Since almost two years now, I have my own. I used to share a bedroom with my sister, who is sixteen.
7. How late do you go to bed (latest, normal, earliest)?
Usually, I go to bed at half past nine, or ten o'clock. Sometimes it gets a little later, when we watch a movie or are currently addicted to a new series (like Downton Abbey last year). The earliest I cannot remember. Nine o 'clock maybe?
8. Do you study a language(except for your birth language)?
Since short, I study Latin, I don't know if that can be called a language, but I'll just pretend it is. Oh, and I know a little (ahem, very little) Spanish.
9. Do you play any instruments?
Yes, I play the piano. A little though. We have this brown, very heavy piano in the living room.
10. How often do you drink tea?
11. Do you have a large garden?
No. It's sad, but no. And because we where very busy with al sorts of things this spring and summer, we had no time to grow any vegetables in it. So it's not really the prettiest garden ever, but next year, who knows?
12. What do you like better, Jane Austen movies, or Downton Abbey?
This one is hard ... I love Emma 2009, but I think I'l go for Downton Abbey. Just because it is the best series ever made.
13. Can you read a book in one hour?
It depends, but if it's a book of normal to small size, I can finish it in one hour. But it must be a book that I have read more than once.
14. Do you ever feel like visiting great places?
Maybe this sounds weird, but not really. Ofcourse I have times when I think ; O, can't we just get in our car and drive to the Atlantic Ocean and stay there for a very long time? But usually I like staying at home more. I'm a homey person. :)
15. Do you like drawing and/or painting?
Eventhough I hardly do it anymore, drawing, I still like it. Painting I would love too do, but I have tried, and it is hard. It is very hard.
Well, thank you for this tag Ruth (I know, I have said it already, but I'll say it again). I enjoyed it a lot!