Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

An (almost) first post and moviequotes

Hello, everybody! What should one write on its very (almost) first blogpost?
Maybe just about a lot of different things. And include a lot of photos, ofcourse!

Here, the summer is getting ready to fade. Gone are the glorious days of sunshine, heat, deepblue skies, open doors and windows, and several thunderstorms.

Lovely picture that just says 'Summer'.

Ofcourse the days of ice cream are not yet over. It doesn't have to be summer to eat ice cream, right?
But in one way I like it when it gets a little cooler. I even look forward to october, when all the leaves turn yellow, gold, red and brown. October is my favourite month of the fall. It 's like Anne of Green Gables said: ''I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.''
I agree.

I wish I had my handwriting like this.

I'm also thinking about writing short stories. Any length, even though I like the ones that are long best. I have tried two times before, and I actually liked it. It doesn't take as much time as writing a whole novella or even trying an actual book, but it is still difficult, because you have to put a lot of things in just only a few pages.
Or journaling. I have a journal (I like the word journal better than diary) but I don't put much work into it. I should though. Having a journal can be a great source of inspiration for stories.

a picture from Pinterest


And then the stack of books I am planning to read this weekend ... I look forward to it. The stack isn't this high though, say half of it. I have only read a few of the books in the picture before: Pride and Prejudice, To Kill a Mockingbird and Nicholas Nickleby.
I have a whole list of books I want to read one day. Sometimes the library doesn't have them, so I just have to wait till I find one in a bookstore ...

Talking about lists of books I really want to read, I have a list for the movies I want to see too! For instance Poldark. I don't know if I'll like it, but I really want to watch it!


 I found this picture on Pinterest (again :D). It 's beautiful. And Minnie from Lark Rise to Candleford is in the series! I don't know who the woman in blue is, but I'm curious to know (I love her dress ...).

I would like to add a few quotes to end this post with. Movie quotes are amazing, and I am still waiting to use some of them as an answer or a reaction in real life. :)







There is lace at stake!

This was indeed a bit of a messy post, with me hopping from one topic to another, but  ...''Say nothing and I'll be your best friend forever.''


~Rebecca~

1 comment: