Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

New Header

The week is almost over and I am heading to a Saturday of reading North and South, writing my journal and trying watercolor paint for the ... what, hundredth time? (I can't seem to learn the techniques while thinking I master them completely.)

I also made a new header. I hope nobody minds me changing it all the time, but I have a hard time making a VERY good one, and I keep trying. But I thought this one came out fairly well.





I loved the picture of the cup with the roses, but it was a lot more difficult to fill in the rest of the page ...

Would love to know if you like it!

+ some pictures I found that I would love to have put in the above header, but didn't work out:



Tom and Sybil













~Rebecca~

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new header!!!!!! I don't mind at all, that you keep changing them, I do it myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your new header is soooo PRETTY! I have that all the time, pictures I want to put on my headers, but they don't seem to fit in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your header is sooo PRETTY! I have that all the time, have pictures I love and want to put in my headers, but they don't seem to fit in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete