Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

New Header

Hello everyone! Looking at my blog, I thought it was time for a new bloglook! Not much has changed, but the header is at least a lot different.







What do you think? I don't really like how the letters turned out, but that was the only way I could put them on the pictures. But as for the rest, I like it very much. I've always loved the picture of the lady jumping over the puddle, aided by a gentleman. And I really like old camera's. As for the middle two, the landscape is one of the most beautiful and spectacular landscapes I have ever seen (on photo's :D) and I love libraries, so that's reason enough. Also I like the colour blue in both the pictures, and the black and white (Black and white pictures are so pretty, it makes a picture have a certain brightness, simplicity, yet elegance. It makes it more real and more beautiful.)
Just the letters ... But I am a little too lazy to go do that all over again (I am very bad at making headers. The letters always haunt me. They never seem to get right. :D)

So, what do you all think?


~Rebekka~

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Rebekka! Love the b&w photos and the splash of blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely beautiful!!
    I love black and white pictures too! And the blue color...Actually I like the color blue very much, I like so much colors, but blue is in the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comment! I'm glad you like the header. ;) . Yes, I love blue very much!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful!!!! I LOVE the black and white pictures, the blue is also nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love black and white pictures very much too!

      Delete