Ruth from Amongst Spring Blossoms made an animation tag! Yay!
Nothing important, just tag some people(your own decision) and answer the questions(hey, it's not forced, remember that!)
(Here we go!)
1. Who's your favourite animated herione?
2. Who's your favourite animated hero?
3. If there was to be a sequel(or even a third, fourth or fifth part)(and then I don't mean like Frozen Fever or Tangled Ever After, those short movies, but a real one) of an animated movie, where would you like it to be about?
Ehm. I would like a second movie from Inside Out.
4. Which couple from an animated movie do you think is higly underrated?
I don't know ..? I can't think of any Disney film being underrated that I think isn't. But I would like to have seen more of Ellie and Carl together, they are so sweet and happy. I know that doesn't really answer the question, sorry.
5. Which couple do you like the most?
6. Which song is your favourite?
Colours of the Wind
7. And if you should choose a song that isn't likely to be chosen by you, one that didn't immediately come up in your mind, but is still a favourite, which one would it be?
To be honest, I don't really know that many Disney songs, so I couldn't answer this one.
8. What animation movie did you first think you wouldn't like, but eventually you did?
Cars, I think. But that was way back, I can't really remember. But I do know I thought Cars was going to be silly, but it actually has a good storyline to it. (Cars 2 excluded, I don't like that one).
9. Which two do you always consider as a couple, even though they are not a definite couple, but almost no one else does?
I'd agree with what Ruth said in her answer. I know they aren't a real couple, but there are certain moments in the two movies that I start to think: I could be, or could have been.
10. Which girl from an animated movie has the best hairstyle(s)?
11. Which is the best dress?
12. Which sidekick is the best according to you?
13. What's your favourite Disney princess movie?
For now it's still Tangled.
14. What's your favourite animated movie(no Disney princess movies included)?
15. What is your Disney personality?
This is a great question, I like doing quizes like that! *goes off to do the quiz*
You tend to be quiet (yes), considerate (hope so),sympathetic to others and fair, though sometimes you can be quite explosive (how did you guess so accurate?!). You are often very intuitive (oh, how fun). You like detail and order (not too much), and often find change worrisome (okay, that's not always true, I kinda like change). You may sometimes feel insecure or restless (again accurate).
This was so much fun. I'm glad I have some of Rapunzel, I like her.
16. Which animated girl do you think looks most like you(in looks, not in character)?
Anna, maybe. Though my hair is more brownish. So Jane from Tarzan could also be accurate.
17. Which statement do you think is true and which not(you know, those things on Pinterest that say ... For example: that Elsa and Anna are Rapunzels cousins, that Tarzan is Anna and Elsa's brother or that the oldest girl from Despicable me is maybe Riley's mom from Inside Out)?
Eh, I have no idea. I do think Elsa and Anna could be Rapunzels cousins. And I don't think the oldest girl from Despicable me is Riley's mom.
18. What animated movie did you exect much of, but turned out to be much worse than you originally thought?
Ice Age 5. Blech. Very stupid. Or the one with the weird white rabbit and the pets. Didn't like that one very much either.
Thank you Ruth, for the awesome tag. I enjoyed answering the questions very much!
Actually I really want to write another post, but that will have to wait. Three posts in one day is too much. Two is already too much, I think. :)
So, so long!